NORTHERN LIGHT 5 x HazeFebruary 26, 2021
Pakistan ValleyFebruary 26, 2021
$59.00 – $68.00
? Pungent stinky buds with a thick coating of resin. Musky sweet ‘n sour taste. The heavy narcotic effect hits hard in the body.
? Northern Lights has dominated cannabis competitions for decades and continues to be one of the best indica strains in the world.
Buy Northern Lights Online
Northern Lights is a legendary indica strain that changed the face of modern cannabis genetics. Originating from the Pacific Northwest, this inbred Afghani indica line was given to Nevil Shoenmakers in 1985 as 11 numbered clones. NL#5 was considered the best. The NL variants were used to breed a range of productive strains sold by The Seed Bank and later released under Sensi Seeds.
Northern Lights is perhaps one of the most popular strains you’ll find in the legal cannabis market. It’s a pure indica and is a favorite among the medical community that seek relief from pain, mood disorders, insomnia, and lack of appetite. It is reputed to relax both the mind and body, allowing the consumer to forget their problems while readying them for a great night’s sleep.
Indica strains are believed by many to help both medical and recreational consumers as an analgesic, meaning it may lessen pains or aches felt throughout the body when inhaled or ingested. While they also may tend to slow the mind’s racing thoughts, indica strains are considered by consumers to be less cerebral, so the high experienced might mellow you out instead of increasing focus or igniting creativity like sativa strains are reported to do. As far as Northern Lights, the same concept reigns true and it’s fans say that its best towards the end of the day when all important tasks have been completed and it’s time to de-stress.
Northern Lights has a THC level that fluctuates depending on the cultivation and curing techniques used, so be sure to check the label in order to determine the right amount for you. Some report that over-indulging in this strain has lead to slight vertigo, or even anxiousness. Dry mouth and eyes are unfortunately a common side-effect, so have something to drink and some eye drops nearby.
When you open up a package of Northern Lights you’ll be excited to see the colorful buds remind you of the aurora borealis themselves. A well-grown batch will have purple and sometimes blue hues among its green flowers. Its scent and flavor are reminiscent of walking through a pine forest, right before tumbling upon the magic of the Northern Lights.
Frequently Asked Questions About Northern Lights
- What is Northern Lights?
- Northern Lights is one of the most popular strains on the market due to its potent effects.
- Where does Northern Lights come from?
- The genetics of Northern Lights are often debated, but most agree it comes from an Afghani landrace.
- What does Northern Lights smell like?
- The scent of Northern Lights has a pungent and piney smell.
- What does Northern Lights taste like?
- The taste of Northern Lights is similar to its scent having a pine and earthy flavor with a hint of sweetness.
- What color does Northern Lights have?
- The colorful green buds of Northern Lights will remind you of the aurora borealis themselves having purple and sometimes blue hues mixed in.
- What effects does Northern Lights have?
- Consumers have noted its effects to relax both the mind and body, allowing them to forget their problems while readying them for a great night’s sleep. This is a favorite for those who seek relief from pain, mood disorders, insomnia, and lack of appetite.
- Is Northern Lights an Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?
- Northern Lights is a pure indica strain.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 10 cm|
Sour Diesel Strain$59.00 – $68.00
Candyland Sativa Strain$56.00 – $68.00
Kosher Kush$48.00 – $68.00
There are no reviews yet.